(1) Persons who can obtain passports from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand
(2) Applicants must currently have an address in one of the abovementioned countries or regions
(Including foreign students / ex. Malaysian students studying in Hong Kong can also participate)
※For the example listed above, the person will be participating as a representative of Malaysia.
※When we apply in group, we will decide representative area based on information of “country, area” listed in application form.
(3) A student enrolled in high school, vocational school, college, university, or graduate school. However, those under 20 years old and will participate in “GATSBY CREATIVE AWARDS 14th FINAL” on Saturday, February 29, 2020, need a written consent from a parent or guardian. *For those under 20 years old as of July 2019
Of course, you can. GATSBY CREATIVE AWARDS is a contest open for everyone. All you have to do is to “express yourself”.
Thank you for choosing GATSBY CREATIVE AWARDS as part of your school activities. Please note that only a student can be representative of the application. If a teacher wishes to be a contact person with the organizer, please fill in the contact information for the school staff in the contact column of the application form. Also, students must always be in charge of planning and directing, and 2/3 or more of the members must consist of students.
The number of people per application in the DANCE division and the MUSIC division is 1-3 people. The maximum number of people per application in the CM division, ART division, and PHOTO division is 1 person. ※The applicant may work as a group, club, or class, but students must be in charge of planning and production, and more than two-thirds of the members are students. Please select a representative (limited to a student) before applying. (The organizer will cover the transportation and accommodation expenses to participate in the FINAL for the representative (1 person) only.)
※The organizer will cover the transportation and accommodation expenses for all members only for participants in the DANCE division and MUSIC division.”
The following system requirement is recommended to use GATSBY CREATIVE AWARDS.
※You may be able to use it even if you do not have the recommended system requirements.
Please use only the songs and music provided by Gatsby.
It is not necessary to introduce all kinds of products. The product that you introduce will not affect the evaluation criteria, so please express yourself freely.
We are sorry to inform you that we do not accept the application by postal services.
We are sorry to inform you that we cannot accept any changes. Please perform a new application.
There are some possibilities why it happens. Please check the following.
- You registered a wrong email address.
- The email went to your spam mail folder.
- The email arrives late due to network delay.
Please contact the GATSBY CREATIVE AWARDS Secretariat if you do not receive the email even after confirming the above.
You can post any number of work.
Commercial CDs and sound sources, such as those available on the Internet, etc. that violate the authors’ rights and related rights of others cannot be used. Please post an original song.
Please read the “FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)” section before sending an inquiry.